Left Brain or Right Brain?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Her reflection goes the other way.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol I Was thinking that

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Mostly counter-clockwise, but clockwise here and there. Which is weird, because I always thought I was right-brained?

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

dude, this is weird. I stared at the screen for like 2 minutes and she changed on me....is this site a joke or a prank or something?

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think it has something to do with the reflection.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

both

7. She goes both ways... er... I mean I have seen both direction. I'm not sure how to control it though. As I'm following her I can't change direction because of the pattern, but I can look away and read the text or put my hand in the way and move it and then she will be spinning the opposite direction.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think the image is changing. Clockwise = head toward right shoulder and right leg extended. Counter clockwise = head toward left shoulder and left leg extended. That is not mutable with perception only.

I watched it at length without changing view. It does suddenly change direction.

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Awesome! Where can I pick her up? :brow:

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

What does it mean if she's just standing there giving me the finger?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar