Lebron James...The new Dominique Wilkins.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Man Bulls made a lot of trades

Larry Hughes for Tim Thomas, Jerome James and some no name
    Gooden and Nocioni for Brad Miller and John Salmons
    Thabo Sefolosha to Oklahoma for a first round pick (and I am pissed about this trade).

I think we are gearing up for Bosh/Wade/James.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Rockets and Grizz got together again. Rockets appear to be dumping because we got nothing in the trade. The Magic get Alston. We get Lowry. And Grizz get a pick. Lowry looks like a triple double type player, but a poor shooter so his numbers will always be nominal. Brooks takes over at the point for us. He can score, but can he feed Yao and run an inside out offense, I haven't seen it yet. Lowry is a driver too. So I wonder what we are trying to be.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

LeBron drops 55

Beast

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6 in the fourth quarter, when it counts. i'm amazed the bucks didn't win despite lebron's 55.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He hit 8 three pointers. Wow. And only took 22 shots... he actually played up to the hype tonight. For once in his career he scored on something other than layups and dunks.

And Lebron sucks when the game is on the line. This we all know. That's why he'll never be a Kobe or MJ. Great players are clutch. Lebron is the Peyton Manning of basketball.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Even if he only had 6 points in the 4th, that is pretty good. That equates into 24 for the game, for a point "Guard" no less. That's a bit critical since 6 points a quarter equates into 24 points for a game, and that would put you into the top 5 players on any given night. And we're not even looking at assists. The performance had a wow factor. People just don't put up 55 points everyday at the highest level. It's a sigificant achievement to go along with 9 assists and 5 rebounds to boot. Sick numbers.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

True. Now if he weren't undeservingly over hyped every night, we might be able to take this one as a true accomplishment.

I pray to god the Cavs have to play the Lakers in the finals. Assuming the Cavs team carries Lebron through the playoffs that he disappears in.

8. i saw the lakers play in memphis...no one is gonna beat them in the playoffs

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Rajon Rondo is living proof that you can surround any mediocre player with all stars and in less then a season that mediocre player will develop into an allstar himself.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And who has LeBron turned into an all-star?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar