Lebron James...The new Dominique Wilkins.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Cavs don't have the expirings or the youth to acquire lebron...He'll be a Wizard in 2010..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

You mean Amare

Eh it's a longshot but I would really like to make the team even better... Having Amare with LeBron and Mo? WOW

Give us the Trophy now!

Gunny you still got that LeBron Janitor pic? rofl....

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't even think the Suns will trade him [yet] to be honest. I could see Shaq going to LA or somewhere else, but I really don't see how they could get equal value for Amare.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The only way the Cavs would be able to pull the trade off is if they included Wally Szczerbiak's expiring contract. Even then, unless the Suns are just looking to dump salary, why would they take the deal?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The Cavs roster is fine right now. Bringing in Amare would probably only hurt chemistry, and would definitely not help their reputation for defense that they've recently built.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ESPN is reporting the Bulls are the most likely to get Amare (thank God) for Drew Gooden and Tyrus Thomas.

I wish they'd trade Noah and keep Thomas.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

lol Gooden

I miss him

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gooden is going to have played for more teams than any player in NBA history before his career is over.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I thought it was hilarious when the Grizzlies traded him like halfway through his rookie season. Says a lot when a team gives up on you before you even finish your first season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar