Lebron James is an idiot.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he wasn't proven anything, the case never made it to court. should tell you something about the case....

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I am pretty sure there was a settlement too. Kobe bought his way out of a guilty verdict.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Word. He settled out of court...which usually means you are guilty, and just want to keep it out of the press.

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Yeah, but they found at least 20 other guys semen on her dress.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao @ bought his way out.

1. The girl was a nutcase.
    2. They found TONS of different guy's semen on her ONE pair of panties. (oh, but she was raped by a superstar, right?)
    3. She was caught having sex with some guy she met on the internet DURING the trial.
    4. She was known around her small town as a whore.
    5. She was BRAGGING AT A PARTY that she had sex with Kobe Bryant... because that's what rape victims do, right? Explaining the size of Kobe and all to her buddies.

If you actually followed the case, you'd know that the girl made the court look bad by even having the trial. Thus the reason it was dropped.

America saw that a black man was accused of rape by a white girl that willingly had sex with him. And they automatically assumed it was true due to racism. No facts were needed. A black man was with an attractive young white girl?! RAPE!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Or that you're trying to clear your name from a prejudice community just knowing that the girl was only in it for the money anyway.

Think about the person that ACCEPTS the money also. I don't know a single girl that if truly was traumatized by rape would accept a paycheck and allow the suspect to go on with his daily life possibly raping more women in the future.

She did it for money- no surprise. If you think Kobe Bryant has to rape a known sex addict from Denver Colorado... uhhhhh...

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Travis Henry beware!

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Heck, I'm happy to admit that I threw it in as a taunt. I didn't follow the case at the time, or now. I'm just amazed to watch people who are so pro or con for either Lebron or Kobe.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have no problem seeing LeBron James rocking his accomplishments on his chest. Even if he did just lose the 2009 eastern conference finals to the Magics. Now if the guy walked around town with this in his hand id be saying something different.[​IMG]

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Regardless of what happened he put his self in a situation that he shouldn't have. You can sit here and justify it, make excuses for him...hell even give him an alibi. He was a married man who at the very least cheated on his wife. Be it rape or not, that still goes a lot to show what his character was.

With all that being said, it was in the past and he has recovered very well from it. You Lakers (Kobe) fans are tainted by anything he does. In your eyes, he can do no wrong, he is superman, and you will take every opportunity to degrade anyone like Lebron who threatens Kobe's popularity. It has become very humorous to me that you still make post like this one. Keep it up though.....it will continue to be humorous. It is almost as bad as Peta attacking Obama for killing a fly......get over it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar