LeBron and Gloat

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titans2008, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Where were you the other day after he missed 17 out of 21, jesse?

Funny though. I watched last night and cracked up watching Lebron actually hit jump shots. You knew he was feeling it the moment he hit 2 jumpers in a row and he just wasn't going to miss.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Where are those statistics? Lol...

The last two years with LeBron, the Cavs had the best record in the NBA, even approaching the all time mark for wins in a season. Fact.
    This year, that same team minus LeBron (and Shaq/Big Z) is HISTORICALLY bad. Not even just the worst team this year. They might be the worst team... of all time. Yea, they were definitely the 3rd best supporting cast.

Even if you weren't already a joke, I think anyone who just makes that one statement could safely be considered a joke just on its own merits.

3. Deuce Wayne

Yeah, because considering that statement is a FACT... I must be out of my mind. I mean hell... ESPN probably didn't confirm it! WhoooOoooCRAAAZYY.

I actually posted a thread here a while back showing how Lebron's supporting cast scores more points (bench too, separately) than any team other than the Celtics and Lakers.

Not that facts matter, right?

He had 4 starting teammates that averaged almost 20ppg before landing in Cleveland.

Think about that.

Register yet? Now... name me another team that has similar. Not even the Lakers lineup can boast those numbers.

So the next excuse is: "Yeah, but they didn't play defense"- right? Neither do the Lakers. They didn't need an excuse once they won.

What'd we hear every year in Cleveland?

FINALLY! Lebron has a cast!!...

oops. He has no help!!

1 year later:

FINALLY!! Lebron has a cast!! Championship!!

oops. He has no help!!

1 year later:

FINALLY!! Lebron has a cast!! Championship!!

oops. He has no help!!

1 year later:

FINALLY!! Lebron is in Miami with 2 other good players!! Championship!!

oops....

You want me to tell you the excuses that are coming this year? Should I save you the suspense? Here's a hint... it'll be about him not having enough help.... again.

4. Deuce Wayne

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Lakers have Artest, Kobe, Gasol, Joe Smith, and Lamar Odom averaged 15-17 consistently through his career.

Celts have Shaq, Jermaine O'Neal, Ray Allen, KG, and Pierce.

...but it is a meaningless comparison because half of those guys are on a serious decline. Cavs never had another star for Lebron that wasn't on a serious decline (Shaq, Z, Jamison), or wasn't a consistent cancer to their team (Ricky Davis, Sczerbiak)

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Boston is the team to beat this year, Spurs and Heat are tied for 2nd imo.

Lakers better play better.

7. Deuce Wayne

The defending Champions are the team to beat. Every year.

After that, it's the Celtics. After them it's the Spurs. After them... eh... who cares?

The Lakers are vacationing like they've been doing the last 2 years during the regular season. There's zero effort.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

I'm sure a few people in here found a way to beat off to Lebron's whopping 12 pts last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar