LeBron and Gloat

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titans2008, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

12 points on still 40% shooting in a blowout win...

Not bad for a season low.

What about your boy Kobe, getting shown up by Rudy Gay?

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

how are the Cavs doing without Lebron? i havent been following them this season.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjhYC5b9ADo

Did it look anything like that?

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Looked like great defense to me. Rudy Gay is almost unblockable considering his length and athleticism for his position. On the other hand, his defense is mediocre, but that didn't stop him from holding Kobe to 30% shooting as he almost shot his team out of the game (again).

Meanwhile, the golden child KD showed his lackluster defense again tonight as he got beat out by Tony Allen (lol?) on both ends of the floor at home against a Griz squad that didn't have Rudy Gay or OJ Mayo. Could you ever imagine that happening to LBJ?

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Your knocks on LeBron are based on hate and ignorance.

What are you gonna say next, Okur was better than Shaq? 1. His strength is driving to the basket...if he can get to the basket at will, why settle for jumpshots. Closer shots = higher percentage. Fact

And he sucks outside 5 ft? Sure, he's not a great jumpshooter, but if he sucked so much like you claim, nobody would guard him outside 5 ft. Funny how you're on Wade's nuts and blast LeBron for "sucking" outside 5 ft when LeBron is actually the better outside shooter than Wade. Fact. Like I said, ignorance.

Funny you say that since LeBron has won more than Durant. Fact. Again, ignorance.

That team was built for a MVP type player and is trash without one. LeBron made everyone better. Their record without LeBron supports that. My team (Rockets) finished 19-7 without Yao because the role players stepped up their game. Fact. If Durant goes to the Cavs and wins with the same cast LeBron had, I'll personally kiss your feet.

Kobe was a "me, me, me, me" player and he has 5 rings with Shaq in his prime and Gasol. And?

Less than half of his field goals are made at the rim. Try actually watching a basketball game or do some research, don't just base your arguments off highlights on SportsCenter.

And his strength is getting to the rim and people aren't stopping him from doing so, get over it. What's next, tell Reggie Miller to stop shooting 3's?

LeBron is putting up MVP numbers on a team with Wade. So much for riding coat-tails. To translate Wayne's argument: LeBron sucks because he hasn't won anything, but Durant is the greatest because he hasn't won anything.

Btw, congrats to your team for breaking the worst losing streak ever. You must be proud of them. Y'all don't need LeBron, screw him! Time to groom Mo Williams into the next MVP!

P.S - Durant is actually one of my favorite players, LeBron is not...but I'm not the one with the personal vendetta against him. With that being said and as I said before, Durant COULD be the best in a few years depending on how both him and LeBron expand their games.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The actual facts:

Kobe Bryant:
    FG%: .460
    3P%: .315

Kevin Durant:
    FG%: .462
    3P%: .331

LeBron James:
    FG%: .486
    3P%: .356

So, all objective evidence points to LBJ as a better shooter. Let's face it, LBJ is not quite the shooter that either of those two are, but he makes a higher clip because of the respect they have to give his driving abilities that opponents simply don't have to give those other guys.

Also, he is a pretty good jumpshooter, just not one of the best in the league.

7. Deuce Wayne

No they don't. lol.. higher percentages do not mean he's a better shooter when 90% of his "shots" are layups. Kobe never drives. Durant does everything and is the best pure scorer the NBA has ever seen. Ever.

And no one does guard him outside of 5 ft. That's why teams give him open look after open look outside. He makes some of them, unguarded- but that's about the only time he'll ever make a shot from beyond 10.

Lot of excuses up there by geronimo.

Can't wait for the excuses this year...

8. Deuce Wayne

I, myself, would drop 60pts on the Pacers.

It's bad that this is what ESPN has come to. "Lebron drops 41 vs the Pacers... MVP??" (almost lost too lol)

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I guess he lays up 3 pointers as well? Lol, you are a joke man.

Fact: 73% of LBJ's shots were considered jumpshots by 82games.com. This as opposed to 81% by Kobe or 86% by KD.

Source: http://www.82games.com/1011/10MIA8.HTM

Yea. Just like MJ didn't. Troll.

Again, why is it that everyone guards Kobe and KD, but not LeBron? Did they just decide that letting him shoot wide open 3's at an almost 40% clip was a winning strategy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar