LBs at Combine

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Burfict ran a 5.0 and turned out to be one of the best rookie defensemen for the Bengals last season, after going undrafted.

If he's there when we pick in the 2nd round, we definitely have to consider him... all depends how FA and our #10 pick goes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i would like to take a look at kiko alonso in the 5/6 but he has had off field problems and injury problems but jon bostic in the 3/4 round--was a leader at florida and brings the wood against the run. he has his problems against the pass as he is only average against the pass but thats what colin is too

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

How would you guy feel about McCarthy if he didn't have the injury concerns? Exactly. He was a 4th rund pick. Might not find one quite as fast as McCarthy but surely we can find a guy with decent instincts to be a two down ILB. Nico Johnson is a guy that won't be on the field in pass coverage much but is stout againt the tun and is projected to go in round 4.

Oh, and Teo will probably go in the 1st partly because he is a solid player despite his 40 time and because this class isn't that strong so there aren't any guy to jump him. He has nice instincts and plays the passing game well despite his lack of explosive speed. Some team will grab him later in the 1st round. Like the Ravens who pick last.

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

nico is more of a 3-4 inside backer due to bama's defense but i wouldnt mind him but in the 5th at earliest...bostic i would take in the 4th earliest and i honestly wouldnt be mad if we traded back in the first or up from the second and took kevin minter front lsu

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Our coaches know the importance of a good LB core, we'll be taking a MLB at some point this draft, but when....

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Even an outside guy that is projected to be able to play inside would work.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd much rather have Minter, Ogletree, or Arthur Brown before I'd take Te'o. I'd love to land one of those 3 with our 2nd rounder.

8. JCBRAVE

I don't expect us to take a LB til 4th, 5th round, maybe even 6th round, it'd be a luxury pick for us, we have our 3, just need a worthy back-up for McCarthy.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think we are in the 3rd to 4th round range for a lb this year. 2nd seems too high to me when I expect a guard in the second.

10. JCBRAVE

Nico would be a good pick-up if we could get him in the 4th-5th round. Perfect guy to back-up McCarthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar