LB Reynolds Out for Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: LB Rob Reynolds will not play in Sunday's game against the Texans according to Coach Jeff Fisher. "Rob will not play in the game," Fisher said. "He is not here because I asked him to leave the facility. Whether he is here the next couple of days remains to be seen. We are still gathering facts." Reynolds has a court date scheduled today in Ohio, where he was charged with domestic violence, assault and criminal damaging as a result of an incident with his estranged wife, Jennifer, during the weekend.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

frankly, he should be cut. he should have never been drafted after the jim sorgi incident. i dont really care what guys do off the field, but when you do stuff like that ON the field is where i draw the line.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I find it odd that he was at his ex-wifes house. It seems he spent the night there since he was up drinking at 7:00 AM (not that I haven't done that before).

If he had been a starter would Fisher have done this? Different standards for starters vs reserves I guess

4. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I hope he get's the message the Titans are no longer going to put up with this behavior. If he needs to be cut then so be it, it won't take long for the players to get the message if we continue to be tough on these incidents.

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

the wife is trying to make this go away because her divorce settlement is predicated upon him making NFL money.................hows that for irony.............

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Gold-digger.

7. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Ha, perfect ... serves her right for being a money grubbing, cheating, Hooewait-a-minute, I started to go off... These personal life issues are always terrible, Him for getting married to her and also the stupid situation that went down... but lucky for her the lawyer was able to get through b/f she got both their meal tickets kicked outta the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar