LaVar Arrington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

KVB is also a team player who hasnt had spats with his head coach and essentially played his way off the field by free lancing. KVB is also playing for the vet minimum while we wanted to see if his knees would hold up(something arrington will not do)

2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Yeah, I don't like the idea. Lavar Arrington seems too unhappy in DC. And I think his best football is behind him. I'm not saying he's washed up, just that he's not worth breaking the bank for, and everything about this guy just screams that he wants to break the bank.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

but he's a whole heck of alot better than what we got, washed up or not, we can't be choosy, especially when it comes to a athletic, fast, and agressive LB, the only knock is he cant learn a playbook, right now he is just unhappy in DC

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

"The only knock..."? That's all the knock you need. Besides, from the combine comments Bulluck made about Arrington, I don't exactly see KB welcoming LA to Nashville with open arms.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

what did Bulluck say about Lavar

6. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

Arrington plays ROLB doesnt he?

7. Bulluck plays weakside LB, but I'd think we could play Arrington on the strong side. That said, I don't think there's any reason to believe he'd come here..

8. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Talent is one thing, but chemistry is an entirely different thing. See T.O. for prime example.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It was just competitive comments, because the media was all over Arrington. Keith had a great workout, then said something like, "Now go see if Arrington can do that." I've got it a little wrong, but mostly right. Anyway, Keith saw LaVar as his biggest LB competition. I think now he feels he's proved he's better than LaVar. Maybe Keith would welcome him, but I can see him being miffed about it, too.

Here are the top linebackers taken in the 2000 draft.

LaVar Arrington (OLB) #2
    Brian Urlacher (MLB) #9
    Julian Peterson (OLB) #16
    Rob Morris (MLB) #28
    Keith Bulluck (OLB) #30
    Ian Gold (OLB) #40, round two

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

That was a strong LB draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar