Latest Mocks Analyzed

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dtm586, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I agree 100%...that's what I've been saying all offseason...I think Hightower could be the best "BIG TIME PLAYMAKER" for us to get...as big and fast as he is I can't see why he wouldn't be able to transition to OLB in the NFL...Do I think we're going to get him, no, but I also didn't think we'd draft CJ in 08 or Locker last year...

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Give me somebody from Bama unless Poe or Brockers falls and I'll be happy

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

lol, I'm all for the Bama players, but completely against Brockers or Poe in the 1st...

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Drafted CJ in 08. Drafted Locker #8. Best Titan team was in 2008. Someone find more "8"s!!!

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

well obviously we should give every rookie in this draft class a number 8 in their jersey...smart

6. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

haha well hey agree to disagree

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I agree with many of your postings, but trading up for Jenkins, c'mon man? We have to have some moral standards and we must be mindful of how the public sees the Titans. Let's not become the next Cincy Bengals huh?

We're on the same page with Hightower, but why not take a Trumaine Johnson in round 2, a guy with no red flags?

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's going to be a crazy draft. We have so many different options!

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I agree. It's wide open.

I hope we see someone draft Tannehill so one of those defensive studs slides on down.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

And the earlier Blackmon goes, the better. He could slide out of the top 10, which would be bad. But if he goes earlier and it pushes up Floyd and even Wright, that would leave some good defensive players on the board for the Titans.

Basically, I will be cheering for every other team to pick offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar