Latest charges against Pacman dismissed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Maybe he could hang out with some 12-Steppers. They're a lot of fun, and you can talk for hours about all the stupid crap you did while tanked.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

paying to play :grrhee:

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Pac may finally be at the point that he realises what a PITA court is. Let's hope so.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

What lesson has he learned? That some trifling women lie to force settlements out of wealthy men? When the story first dropped, I defended him because I knew the "real" story. No one gave Pac even the smallest benefit of the doubt. He was drug through "fecal matter" in the media. Part of why he won't grant interviews.

What was he guilty of? A young man going out to a club to have some drinks and party? Something even the oldest of players are doing this week in Miami? Steve Young, John Elway and Rich Eisen are out at patio bars on South Beach kicking it like they are young! What people need to do is take a step back and look at themselves. In truth, Pac hasn't done anything wrong in over a year. He is a victim of a negative public image. A girl says he spit on her and without proper evidence he is fined and suspended a game. The apologies he is receiving now are too late and hollow. His wallet is missing and the police arrive. Pac is upset, talking to the police and he gets arrested! Everyone goes, "oh Pacman is the devil."

We need to talk about why this man can't go to a club and enjoy himself without skanks scheming on his pockets. They should just go to Super Bowl week, mind their business and have the ickiest, chunkiest players tell you, "I got love in my heart and money in my pockets."

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Did I mention, Warren IS a sapp! Yeccchh!

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

exactly my thoughts. thanx elfie :yes:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not exactly true.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Far from it actually.

someone has an internet crush.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Aaawww...Gahuut...gahuuut. Gawrsh that Elfin is purdy. Gahuut..Gahuut.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Good one danny lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar