Late round sleepers

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Austin_Bill, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I don't know a lot of guys around the NCAA that would be considered a sleeper but as a Texas fan I think that if his troubles with the law are done I think Romance Taylor would be a late round guy that can pay big dividens. He has Reggie Bush type abilities though not as big but he was one of the top 2 or 3 fastest guys on the Longhorns 2k5 championship team.

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Another quick RB that I like is Lorenzo Booker from FSU

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I like Zac DeOssie from Brown he's like 6'2 250 and supposedly decent speed and quickness enough to be a DE/LB and another is Germaine Race from Pitt St. University A poss Heisman candidate at the D-1AA level big strong runner 5-10 225 if I remember correct and a TD machine.

Look up Germaine Race on youtube.com

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Wow, it amazes me that Booker is now considered a sleeper, he is a guy that should have been a top 5 pick based on his hype coming out of HS.

It think this says more about how FSU has fallen then based on Booker's ability.

5. i never saw anything out of booker that would have ever made me consider him, and if u wanna talk about speed, lets talk about our sophmore RB jamaal charles

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I am really hoping to see Texas move to a pro style offense next year just to see what Charles can do with a fullback in front of him. He is fast but he sure didn't look like he had NFL talent last season.

This is looking like a extremely deep draft for guys with solid NFL ability, that means that the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds are going to be extremely important. Thats one of the reasons I think the Titans can find a high quality DE available in the lower rounds.

7. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Jonathan Goff, LB from Vanderbilt. If he comes out he could be a stud in the likes of Shelton Quarles.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Agree saw him play for a quarter or 2 was all over the field and I've heard good stuff about him.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Courtney Taylor,WR,Auburn. and Tom Zibokowski,S,Notre Dame

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Tom Z is not a sleeper he's a 2 round prospect and his team is ND they got plenty of national T.V he's not a unknown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar