Last time Titans had a 100-yard receiver?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Thankfully, VY didn't throw any INTs this week!

Neither did david carr or Vinnie T.....

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Quite simple really.

Who cares who catches the passes, throws for TD Passes, or scores the TD's.

"Just Win Baby!"

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

kinda ironic how i brought that up...an then we finally get one...

although im not sure i wanna count it hahaha....i wanna change the question..when will vince throw to a reciver for a 100 yards? hahaha

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I don't disagree with you but hind sight is 20/20. Going into the draft we had serious needs at CB, S and possibly DL and on offense we had WR. We had Scaife, a guy who might not be spectacular but looks like a pretty good pass catching TE and IMO the jury was still out on Troupe. Turns out Griffin is riding the pine because Finnegan has turned out to be a stud, Griffin is riding the bench and Troupe might as well not even be on the team so yea, a stud TE in the 1st round might not have been so bad.

By the way your TE examples do play on teams that really maximize those guys ability. Put either guy on the Titans right now and I'm not sure their stats are much better than Scaifes.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

100 yards recieving and 100 yards rushing.

Call out the big games more often, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar