Last Rounds Wishlist

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Sonic28, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nevis was the 2nd best DT in this draft, IMO. Jurrell isn't far behind though.

My later picks:

Ricky Stanzi (no risk at this point. Let him compete with Locker)

Tyrod Taylor (Same story)

Quizz Rodgers (another great player probably better than many that have gone at his position) He WAS Oregon State. Darren Sproles pt 2. His feet are the best of any back I've seen in a while.

Edmund Gates

Stocker (Locker to Stocker sounds kinda cool)

Casey Matthews - The type of guy you can actually get excited about because he has crazy potential.. what does that mean? We won't draft him. That's what it means.

Taiwan Jones - Steal at this point. Get him to replace CJ who you know is going to try his best to bail this year. Guy's ridiculously athletic.

Stephen Skelton

Outside of those, I haven't dove as deep in to it this year as much... so I don't know.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

3. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

If there's such a thing as good cancer (there isn't, of course, but in a relative sense), then that's what he has. I'd love for us to grab him in the fourth. He's a HUGE guy that could help our run game, once he recovers.

Apparently, the WR from Abilene Christian is really good. I don't know much about him. Herzlich is an interesting idea. Ballard is an obvious pick, but how many DTs do we need? Is Romeus still on the board?

Questions with all these guys that are left.

4. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

BTW any guys saying we will pick Ballard, It is very doubtful. Ballard failed a drug test because of marijuana and some people are saying he might fall into the 6th ot 7th rounds because of it.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

6'4 283. Converted TE. Ran a 4.75 (faster than Ayers!) at the combine. He could give us that "bigger" DE that Gray is looking for, and could also play undersized DT if needed. He's a good athlete... but he failed his drug test at the combine. Therefore, not so sure I want him anymore.

6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

man, with the Locker, Ayers and now Casey picks they should just up and switch the Titans to the Pac10 conference.

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

IMO, I think we need to switch back to offense with our next selection and pick up a nice receiving threat for Locker. If they won't spend the pick on helping protect the guy at least give him someone worthwhile to throw to while the pocket collapses around him.

Edmond Gates, anyone?!

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I really like Darren Evans with one of our 7th rounders. Only negative in the scouting reports is that he just doesn't have the elite speed.....so what? We have CJ.

9. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Like I said, I think we need to go back to the offensive side of the ball for the next pick. Sitting with the 12th pick in the fourth round we have a chance to grab one of what could be a couple of pressing needs for us. Whether no one wants to believe it or not, WR is position we need an upgrade at... at very least to light a fire under their *sses and get more productivity from them. I like Edmond Gates if he is still there at that spot (I think he would be). Things fell apart for CJ last season as run-blocking was an issue and with a new QB, we definitely need to protect our investment. At #109 if he is still available, I think we should go T and nab Marcus Cannon from TCU. At 350+ pounds, Cannon is a BIG boy and he stuff up that middle in a hurry, the guy could block out the sun! CJ could definitely benefit from him, let alone Locker's backside.

thoughts?

10. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Ummm...at least 2 of us have already mentioned Cannon. So I guess my thoughts are the same. I'd like to get him. I mentioned Gates as well, which would be a good pick. I agree that we need to bring in some OL (interior).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar