Last play Titans vs Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

Yes, but it is difficult to take anyone seriously when they are too lazy to even try. Call it a pet peeve of mine.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

idk y u b so wrked ^

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Um, I have two eyes just wondering if the rest of you do. Who on Earth thinks that DWill go his feet tangled? He was given a two arm shiver to his back and thrown down. Mariai was contacted as well, he was pushed out of bounds almost exactly when Locker started to scramble.

Illegal contact is almost always called as long as the QB is behind the LoS, in the pocket or not.

Please stop the BS OK?

You can't mug receivers downfield even if the QB is out of the pocket, do you guys acutally watch games or not, jez?

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

This is what I imagine life is like for you.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JwbUCI9bEvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

OK, then it should have been tripping OR holding doesn't matter (watch his arms push him down). However YOU want to slice it, it was a violation that wasn't called. Like I said before, it certainly wasn't the only reason the Saints won, but you do yourself and your team a disservice to irrationally suggest it wasn't a violation.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

See, this is why Eagles fans throw food at me and my wife when we sport Titans gear in Philly. AsylumGuido has been nothing but insightful and respectful while visiting our forum. Don't give the guy a hard time just cause he's a Saints fan.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This is nothing like that. He does use references and is word efficient which is nice, however, he is undoubtedly biased regarding his opinion of the final play of the game. There were blatant violations. His preference to avoid that acknowledgement pushes him into the realm of trolls IMO.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I already shut the loser Gwedoe up in the other thread he was polluting.

grammar attacks are just funny.

Long time posters here know I somtimes misspell and such occasionally. Heck a good portion of my misspellings are TOO intentionally be a bur under certain peoples saddle.

FWIW Peyton/Payton Geyton/Gayton all the same too me

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

damn what a bunch of crybabies. If it had been reversed you would be saying what AsylumGuido has been saying.
    Calls were missed on both teams.

10. jdog

jdog I like beer!

To me it is obvious that the Saint's defensive players were told to pull out all the stop, take a chance and do whatever necessary to stop the score.
    You see it all the time in other games. It generally gets called but not always.
    Anyone that believes that life is fair needs to go back to grammar school and kick the teacher, that made you believe it was, squarley in the a**.
    It is however ok to get pissed about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar