Last FA need: DL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MM8, Mar 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I highly doubt we are done. I’m betting we do some more over the next week or so.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

How did Suh do us wrong? He was a FA and sign with a team that gave him a better show at a Super Bowl. I think he'd be an amazing signing.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

May stand to sign another guy on the OL or DL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I think the next few signings will help to narrow the window of what we do in the draft. It’s gonna be interesting, Jrob has shown multiple times he is willing to trade up for “his guy” be it offense or defense etc. I’m really curious as to what he is thinking.

5. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

I dont know if I posted earlier or if someone mentioned it cause I didnt read all 5 pages.(sorry fellas) But in Jrobs press conference he has even said he still has agents calling his phone talking about their players. So if thats the case and they are reaching out to us, I stongly believe we are not done. I am curious who has reached out us so far though

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I actually think we are mostly done UNLESS someone we like really reduces their asking price. For instance...maybe we told Suh we'd sign him to a $10mil deal for 1 year fully guaranteed but Suh wants $14mil. His agent calls back and says he'll take the deal.

But short of that or a trade of a player...I wouldn't mind Melvin Engram on a Giants firesale...I think we will stand pat on major players/starters until after the draft. I think Houston and Suh will be signed after the draft since teams will want to see if they land that big DT or Edge player.

And frankly, I'd sign Suh or Houston to the right deal DURING the draft if I missed out on the top players I wanted.

BTW, Houston and Wake know each other and I've seen at least one clip of Houston praising Wake saying he hopes he's that good when he's 37 or whatever. Would be interesting to have them both...though at the moment, I'd rather sign Suh than Houston.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ Needs to be a GM.

You sold me on wanting Houston still. He could be the every down guy and help if Landry or Wake got injured. Would take more pressure off landing the right DL in the draft.

I'm ok with Suh, but if all is available I'd rather try and draft our long term starter if Wilkinson is there.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Has Rodney Gunter been signed by anyone? I would take him.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hes more of the same

we already have enough backup's

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I'd start him, move Jones to NT

Need a little speed on the DL, not more fat guys

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar