Last 5 drafts.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Apr 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

Skipping on one of the two QBs and Taking Leonard Williams, probably means we take Jared Goff in 2016. Obviously we'll never know how the dominoes would have fallen, but with hindsight, I'd still take Mariota and end up where we are today.

Who knows how Maritoa would have turned out on a different team. Imagine if the Bucs took MM and we got Winston. Crazy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

If you want to honestly archive your picks go to the NFL Draft Forum and post in Real Time Draft 2.0

3. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

2015 mariota
    2016 no1 specific but a tackle or wr
    2017 cmc
    2018 vita vea tho I knew that wasn't likely
    2019 i was all over the place. Wasn't sure who it would be but I did not like simmons and ill just go ahead and roast my dumb ass.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

2015 Leonard Williams
    2016 Joey Bosa or Jalen Ramsey before trade - after, Taylor Decker
    2017 Marshon Lattimore & OJ Howard
    2018 Sam Hubbard or Rashaan Evans
    2019 Christian Wilkins

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

2015 -- Winston
    2016 -- Conk (we needed RT real bad) -- if we were not pressed on RT I would have rather had Laquan Treadwell :puke:
    2017 -- Wanted to trade 18 for Cooks and take take Lattimore at 5 -- when that dream died I wanted Davis and Jackson, which we got
    2018 -- Marcus Davenport (who was gone), then I wanted Will Hernandez since Guard is such a need
    2019 -- Chris Lindstrom, because Guard is such a big need. he was gone, so I wanted Jawaan Taylor, to play Guard

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

ESPN replaying the 2014 draft. Of course Lewan was picked, I wasn’t watching at the time but happened to catch Wise Mel Kiper.
    “Baffling pick. Don’t know where he’ll fit in.”
    Of course since 2014, he’s probably the only guy still on the roster and all these “don’t get it” conversations were sandwiched around why the Titans didn’t pick Manziel or the “scary” thought of where he might fall to since being on the board even at 11 was a shock.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

15- Leonard Williams or Marcus Mariota (because anyone but Jameis)
    16- Leonard Floyd (went 1 pick after Conk)
    17- OJ Howard (went 1 pick after Adoree)
    18- Will Hernandez
    19- Noah Fant (went 1 pick after Simmons)

pretty much this entire list have been busts to this point

Glad they didn’t listen to me on those , jeeesh o_O

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I was pumped that we took Lewan that year, and said we would based on his style and play. A lot of people hated the pick though....

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think most though that we were set with Roos and Stewart for the immediate future and we weren't good enough for a depth pick that high in the draft.

Some liked the pick (I did, though I was worried about his off the field stuff), but I don't think anyone expected it.

10. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

The whole draft is a crap shoot.

There will be guys picked today that get cut in 2 years, and guys picked tomorrow, and even the day after, who wind up all pro's.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar