Larry Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Our team is already good, best record in the NFL and we would have went to and won the SB if not for beating our self.

we dont need outsiders.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Idiot remark number 32142462356 for jessestylex, I think that's a new record!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Crumpler did exactly what the coaching staff asked of him. I think they kept him on the line to block more than they sent him out on routes, on purpose.
    And I guess you forgot his game winning TD pass against the Ravens, huh?

Plus, given Crumpler's reputation for catching passes, I'm sure defenses made sure to key in on him when he did leave the line.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd love to have him too, and if he was willing to stick with that contract for three years, I'd take him. However, I bet he'll ask for a new contract once he gets to a new team. I'd also happily give a second, but I don't think we'd get him for that. However, I wouldn't classify either the salaries, or the 2nd rounder as "cheap." They're reasonable value, but certainly not cheap.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Then we should give them a 2nd round pick... Heck throw in next year's 4th as well if thats what it would take for us to win a SB.

6. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

If we lose Bo then picking up Gonzalez would be a good pick up but I say no to Larry Johnson

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

wasn't me. that guy has benefited every team he's played on. And it would probably be very cheap

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

do you really think larry johnson wants to be a sidekick?

10. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Theirs the problem,why are you going to keep him on the line and block more when the guy developed a reputation in Atlanta for making plays after the catch? Its a waste of a signing IMO and to be honest with you,i would rather of kept Ben Hartsock around if i knew what type of production we were going to get from Alge. The guy made it to the endzone once this year and scored the game winning TD,good for him, he should of done that at least 6 times with the type of talent he has. If you were to tell me in the beginning of the season that he was going to have 1 TD and a little over 250 yds receiving for the year i would of said thanks but no thanks, i'm sure the majority on this board would say the same thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar