Laron Landry

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Xplayer52, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think atlanta would rather have landry themselves.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ah the hopes that the backups give us. I bet Landry is gone by our pick anyway though.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah probably gone but I think a guy to look for around round 3-4 is Justin Gattis S for Wake Forest is fast and can cover but run support is adequate.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I saw him play in the bowl game. He looked good.

I think they played Louisville?

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I think Landry will be a top ten pick, if somehow he's there at 19 we'd be dumb to pass him up. It would be a huge surprise, but a very pleasant surprise

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What about awesome surprise.

7. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

landry and johnson are the only first rounders i want... if we dont trade up to get either... or if if neither falls to us... i would just rather pick up another couple of picks.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think this is the guy we need to make a move for now that we have 2 MLB's and the prospect of us taking Patrick Willis looks pretty dim. We really have little choice but to take a FS in the first 3 rounds with LT's play. I think this is where the value is at.

Of course I'd also love Calvin but we have to be realistic about what it would take to move up that far.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd trade up if he was still there around #14. Ten is too high. Way too big a gap there.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Maybe. It'd be easier to trade up two or three spots to get Nelson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar