Laron Landry... you got jacked up!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Here you go, now it's a gif of the just the hit. It will now live forever, or until I delete it, so save it if you want to!

[​IMG]

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Jacobs is a load. This happens every game though.

3. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Actually, Kiwanuka was engaged with Samuels (I believe) when Portis did that. Mathias didn't even see Portis.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd say he "beasted" him. To call that hit "jacked up" is a bit of an overstatement.

$.02

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I enjoyed watching Jacobs run in the game. I'm shocked why so many people are negative about this thread. I thought it was a damn nice hit. Ran Landry right over. Portis is always laying the wood. Another fun back to watch. Good game in general ..... well maybe except for J. Campbell

6. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

What games are you watching? This type of trucking doesn't happen every game. I really can only recall this one from last year. http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/28487. There were others but none that I can recall that the blow was delivered by the ball carrier.

7. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

You inspired me..

[​IMG]

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you complete me wabby. :kiss:

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

That's what I am saying. Yeah I know it's not a WR/RB stretched out for a pass helplessly getting smashed but rather two bodys coming at each other and one going down for the count.

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yeah, I was a little surprised at the reaction by some. Landry, a first round pick whose game is laying the wood, tries to go high on the big man, Jacobs crushes him, completely reverses Landry's momentum, who then falls *** backwards, the back of his head slams against the turf and then to put a cherry on top Jacobs literally runs over top of him (including a leg/shoe to the face)... to me that defines getting "jacked up".

Then on first and goal at the one they let Eli boot it in.... give the big man a tud damn it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar