Lane Kiffin dumps UT

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

riots in knoxville?

2. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I'd love him too. Isn't he the coach in waiting at Texas though? I'm not sure about all of that. Even if he is, Mack Brown could be around for a while longer. Why not start as a head coach at a rebuilding SEC team? Could be a great situation for both him and the Vols.

3. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

the rumors are that, yes he is coach in waiting, but mack brown got another extension and Muschamp's really upset about it

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Keg party @ Bristol Motor Speedway?

5. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

par for the course for a "party town"

6. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

ive heard alot about the students blocking the main road out and stuff

7. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Yeah, I'm a student here. Heard that they crowded outside the athletic office or something and police were trying to keep it in control. Probably sounds worse than it is though. Also heard the Rock (a big rock that get's painted by students in the middle of campus) is covered with slams on Kiffin. A little extreme, but I guess to say people are unhappy here is an understatement.

For the coaching situation, hearing more and more rumors about Muschamp. Even on a Florida message board (they weren't too excited about the prospect). Hoping it's true!

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

So you're an expert on USC??? He left with Carroll and USC's blessing. There was another boy wonder on the sidelines names Steve Sarkisian who now is coach at Washington. BTW.... he's been gone 3 years and Carroll wasn't interested in the Falcons or the NFL at time.

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

rumors/word going around alot too about this was known to be coming but kiffin had been asked to make the announcement tomorrow so that the early entry kids could enroll in classes, but apparently he did it tonite figuring theyd leave and he'd see who he could get to USC in the next 3 weeks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar