Lane Kiffin dumps UT

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turf

turf Practice Squad

the servers at volnation.com are getting torched right now.

2. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

it's possible for UT, but unless something real ugly rises up in the next few weeks, it will most likely have died down

the NCAA however just pretty much got the green light they needed to look into reggie bush stuff, that can be huge things for the program if that gets linked in at all with the Mayo case...like a loss of control by the University of whatever they call it

UT could get something bad (though it would have to be like the university was not only paying for the hostesses trips, it'd have to be a whole lot more), but USC is more than likely going to get something much worse and quicker

I think they wanted/needed a group that could recruit very well, keep their current class together, and be able to weather the storm of whatever's about to come up from investigations

3. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Lane Kiffin has zero respect in my book. I wanted to think that when he came to UT that all of the garbage about him was just people who were unfair about him. Obviously not the case. He probably realized he couldn't survive in the SEC. Not just that, but for Monte to pull that along with him? Pathetic. I actually had a lot of respect for Monte. Go ahead you two, sacrifice your character in hopes of making big names for yourselves. There's a reason the past 4 winners of the BCS were from the SEC. Go Vols!

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I'm a Vandy fan....but I am pissed how he just dissed the SEC. BUT, in hindsight, you can't say you didn't see it coming...also, he's well prepared for the job.

5. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Monte was following his son to begin with, as a father he was going wherever his boy went; blood's thicker than water (or cash)

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

watch the Vols will have a better season next year. lol

7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

NOW also hearing from espn that USC is in the works to sign Norm Chow back as OC

this feels like a big powerplay that someone like the yankees would/could pull because they have both the prestige and the money

8. jessestylex

Maybe Fisher will go to UT?

9. jessestylex

lol Vols website servers crashed.

10. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

ha please

they're going to probably lose most of their recruits and win like 4-5 games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar