Lamont Thompson, this site and othe revelations and ruminations....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Remember when Lamont allowed M. Clayton to run by him and caught the TD pass?

Well, beside being totally bummed by the Ravens' scoring, my first thought was that Bipolar and other members of this thread are gonna dog him. But he redeemed himself with the 2 picks.

No one I sit with at the game knows this site exists. When I get bored at the game I will log onto this site and see what's going on.

When I talk about what Ginny said, or how Bipolar is the ambassador of this site, etc. my friends give me a blank stare.

2. The Mrs

Not Ginny, I meant Gunny, but i'm on my Blackberry so I can't go back and correct my post.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You obviously need to sit elsewhere.

4. The Mrs

Oh, and I looked across the field and I saw someone sitting behind the Ravens' bench with a "B" and a clock! I was the only one who got it.

Jeff, i'm the only girl who really has a true interest in the fine points of football. My fellow girls could care less.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just tell em I am hot :brow:

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Pssh Im over here typin on my Sidekick 3, your too cool for me with the blackberry!

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Cinderella the Bizarro World version

I can see it now,the girl who has everything but she isn't happy.

Every week during the game she sits with the other haves & dreams of the happenin GoTitans crowd down at St Ann's.

It's just a matter of time before your tailgatin elfin, don't forget to be home by midnight though :ha:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, LT deserves to be dogged. He got two INTs, but that only gets him so far. I'll give him a pass based on those, but I feel like I'm letting him off easy.

Nice to know that we're so important to your titans life, Elf.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

She even sent me a PM during the game...I'm feelin it.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Wouldn't it be messed up if it turned out she was Reynaldo's squeeze?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar