KVB just called

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Well the company I work for just got a message from KVB to be loud this Sunday. The statement was "be loud at 15"

Surprised they called the company since we don't own any tickets. I wonder if they are calling every business in Nashville

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i like the proactive measure of the team calling businesses to encourage fans to be loud....

3. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

Did he leave his number?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ewker...

I thought it was a joke when I read the topic name.

I thought it was going to be like "1998 called. They want their dail-up back"

...something like that.

[​IMG]

listen everyone!!! they are making all this jazz about noise. well if noise is what they want, noise they shall have. There is a policy against noisemakers like whistles and those little siren things you blow into... I bet you that unless there is some serious incident that the folks in yellow will ignore seeing that sort of thing...

ok, ok... not trying to highjack the thread here... maybe I should start a new one about noise methods. Please

[​IMG]

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

pennies in the empty water container is fairly loud, and allowed. banging your seat is a good one also, plus that really annoyes visiting fans.

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I banged the seat last week, much to the chagrin of the Giants fans two rows in front of me.

Quarters in empty Gatorade bottles make a LOT of noise.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Well, they'll get noise from me.

Unfortunately, they probably won't hear it, because I'll be in my living room.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I still have the message from Jeff Fisher after the Iggles game thanking us for the support and to be loud for the Giants game. I want KVB to call now! :)

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I have more than twenty powerade bottles in my truck!

10. Nine

Nine Starter

How about instead of quarters, we put urine in bottles, and throw 'em at the Colts' bench?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar