KVB doesn't expect the D to backslide without Al

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

2. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

Let's hope he's right.

He's a Husker. :)

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Whats else is he suppose to say? "We're going to suck without Al??"

4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

ive said that since day 1, one guy cant make all 10 better, loosing him cant make all ten worse. end of story, albert was a big contributor but we are bringin back everybody else....which means with a decent replacment we will be just as goodl.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

IMO one guy can make all ten better. No doubt in my mind that everyone on defense benefited from him.

6. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Come on guys. KVB doesn't lie.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I stand firm on the belief that Al was a big part of the D.....when he wanted to be. That being said, others can step up and have a close if not same affect. We will see....

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

In all honesty I'm shocked. I really expected KVB to announce his retirement or something with big Al gone. I mean can KVB really expect to even be able to get a single sack with Al gone? After all the only reason KVB was worth a crap at all was because of big Al. And what about poor Tony Brown. We all know Brown is dog crap as well and ONLY because of big Al was Tony Brown any kind of player at all (teams used to triple team Big Al and wouldn't even block TB). I even heard rumors that Tony Brown was willing to play for the vet minimum for the Skins just to be near big Al again. :ha:

PS I completely expect the Titans DL to remain one of the best units in the league and I expect KVB to have 10 sacks or more.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

KVB should get 10 or more now that he'll be able to beat the DT to the QB. ;)

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar