Kuharsky suggests Schaub better than Manning and Locker might bust

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

"reading comprehension much?" Is that even English?
    People are clearly referring just to the Locker comment.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I never saw Manning "look lost" last season. I saw him take more hits because he wasn't getting the protection or finding his receivers open.

Eventually, Manning will decline but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

He's not as bad as Chris Low, not even close.

4. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

"[insert common ability] much?" is prominent in internet smack vernacular. Lurk around more. I can tell people are clearly referring just to the Locker comment with the way Manning is mentioned in ever other post. :rolleyes:

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Oh absolutely he's still TOP, but maybe not necessarily THE top. This wasn't some headliner year and he's only getting older. Brady changes receivers like underwear and still puts up great numbers. The debate can go on as much as it pleases, but while Manning is incredibly cerebral, he's not having headliner years EVERY year now.

Yeah he got 4.7k yards (the only thing he did best year-wise of his career), but it took 450 completions to get there. Rivers got slightly more in just under 100 fewer completions (and 100+ fewer throws) last year. He's not dominating the league at the level he was before.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Something is in the water in New Jersey that makes people stupid.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Do you still have to drive 90 miles to make a left turn in Jersey?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sure do lol. Maybe that's why no one from jersey can drive well.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Oy vey

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What does the team around Manning have to do with anything??...if you've watched him play on TV, they constantly tell us how Manning wins games all by himself and makes everyone better, so don't give me no shat about Manning had a down year due to his receivers/protection, etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar