Knoxville in the 1920s

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I recently found this video on youtube. It's some great footage from the Knoxville area in the 1920s. For you UT grads, you can see Ayres Hall and Shields Watkins Field back in the day.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4ls4oml_EFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Creeping Cruds & Dead Dick Hammer - May 19 @ Longbranch yo!

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Looked just as crappy then as it does now. F*** knoxville

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Grandpa Hoffa comes on screen at 0:45

they danced for little reason back in the day. I did enjoy the extreme wagon ride. And everyones suites fit great back in the day. Who knew you could play kickball in your interview clothes.

Overall it was just nice too see some footage of the last time the Vols beat Florida

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

This makes me wish I had my moms 1940's home videos of kingsport on youtube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar