Knowing Who You Are

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanchamps, Nov 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Don't post irrelevant drivel... "bro".

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Absolutely the division was setting up for us and still didn't win it. To some degree the same this year, Houston started 0-3, Colts sucked and Jags imploding and we crap the bed after the NE win

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We lost to 2 of the hottest teams in the league on the road...wouldn’t say we crapped the bed...if we lose on Sunday that is crapping the bed ....

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We beat Dallas in Dallas..beat NE then lost back to back division games...we crapped the bed

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Oh we absolutely crapped the bed.

Lost to the sh!tty bills.

Got absolutely destroyed by the Ravens.

Then, we didn't just lose to the colts and Texans. We got absolutely taken to the woodshed in both games.

If we had lost narrow hard fought games, I'd be disappointed, but it happens. But no. We FAILED TO SHOW UP. In three of the more important games of the schedule.

Makes the Philly win and the beatdowns we administered to Dallas and New England meaningless.

The message for me this year... This team is some combination of mentally weak and poorly motivated.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Did you actually watch the game against the Texans???? You say we didn't show up but yet we scored 10 points right out the gate against one of the top defenses in the league...the game was much closer than the score...basically 3 plays cost us 21 points.....the failed 4th down play, the next run, and the horrible no fumble call on Watson...if they call that fumble correctly then we have the ball down 10 instead they go up by 17....

I personally think our best football is getting ready to be played....I don't think we have a team of quitters

7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

we will have to agree to disagree on what crapping the bed is.....the loss to the Bills was crapping the bed....losing to 2 division opponents that are on multi game winning streaks on the road is not crapping the bed in my book...

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Ok losing to the Bills is crapping the bed...losing the next 2 important games to 2 divisional teams after beating NE and Dallas is wetting the bed lol

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Mularkey was garbage, do you honestly still want him as the coach? Yay, he got the team to a 9-7 record and a playoff win last year. You look at that as a plus. I look at the teams we played last year and think how the hell did we only have 9 wins. Last year had to of been one of the easiest schedules I've ever seen with all the injuries to opponents.

10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

And only got to the playoffs by lucking into a wildcard spot, at that.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar