Kirk Cousins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I like pretend deals.
    I pretend that the redskins actually resign him like they should have 2 years ago.

I pretend that Dallas inexplicably trades Prescott to one of the teams listed and then signs cousins.

I pretend that the Rodgers fiasco in GB is real and they pay big for Cousins and actually let Rodgers hit the market where NE signs him and trades Brady for a ridiculous amount of picks (like Ricky Williams worth) and KC just cuts Alex Smith. Then we have another 10 years of NE ruling the NFL.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That is an interesting question for the Vikes. They have to stabilize the position somewhere/somehow and if they feel Keenum wasn’t a fluke, he stays. How do they feel about Bridgewater’s health? It will be interesting to see how they view their personnel in the coming weeks.

3. HurrayTitans!

If I'm the Vikings, Bradford is gone, bridgewater and keenum fight for starter. If bridgewater is truly healthy, he should win the starting spot back, Of not, he's done anyway and there should be zero issues riding another year of Keenum.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I agree that Bradford is the odd man out. I am in the camp that believes Bradford’s best bet is as a back-up with less exposure to injury. Clearly, he can’t play a 16 game season.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yes it does

who cares about years ago

6. HurrayTitans!

Case keenum sold you after one marginally good season that is well above everything he did before this?

Congratulations. You're about to overpay for a decent QB and set your franchise back years when he doesn't pan out as the starter you're about to pay him to be.

7. JCBRAVE

thats why Bridgewater is probably back as insurance

Id rather that route if Im MN, we know bridgewater is good, just needs time to fully get over the knee injury.

i just cant support $30M for Cousins

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

We agree bridgewater and keenum are the right move for Minnesota.

I just see this as bridgewater healthy = winning the starting job.
    Bridgewater not healthy = RG3 version 2, keenum starts for the year (not a big deal). Real starting QB search starts next year.

9. JCBRAVE

I think Teddy can still be the guy

10. HurrayTitans!

I think so too. He just has to prove it. Have a QB battle this year and after he wins, this year's keenum is just a memory unless bridgewater gets hurt again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar