Kiper's first mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tuckfro42, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

NO QB!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We want both QBs to be #1 and #2 in every mock along with some of the most impressive workouts, Wonderlic scores, interviews, Gruden U shows, etc. in the history of the NFL draft.

We want every NFL who needs a QB salivating to go up for one or the other and willing to give up mucho picks in the process.

I'm all in on the Kiper QB hype this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

excellent points!

still dont want either. Want a passrusher!

4. Titansfan423

Titansfan423 Special Teams Standout

This is so true man... Agree 100%

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think Kiper and McShay both just match players to a team's needs without looking much at their systems. If they looked at Whisenhunt's system at all they would know that Mariota isn't a fit.

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

So if the rumors are true - Lovie Smith likes Winston in his system.

If Mariota falls to 2 but Whiz doesn't like his fit in the system ; do the Titans take Williams or Gregory or do they trade down with someone like Philadelphia who may want Mariota so they can stock-pile on picks.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

It's unrealistic to trade with the Eagles, unless they throw players in the trade. They're too low on the list.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd be pretty pissed if we dropped down all the way to 20, to be honest. It would take multiple first round picks and most of Philly's draft to make it worth it for me.

I think there are four blue chip guys in this draft right now; Winston, Williams, Shelton and Fowler. We have a need at every single one of those positions, we better end up with one of them.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as long as its Williams I'm good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar