Kiper's first big board for 2008 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:werd:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Remember.......

We won't be picking until 32nd.:))

3. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

my wish list

wrs ,doucet dj all,or sneed
    de jackson or the guy from hamton
    dt okam or dorsey.

hopefullt we will not ne in top 10 to get doccet top wr or either dt.

so snead ,jackson ,dj hall & hampton de ,plz no more dbs .

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I wouldn't Harry Douglas his only knock is his size but whenever I turned on a Louisville game he made play after play and is fast and scrappy I really like the guy.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Mario Manningham imo

6. EasyC

EasyC 133-H-8

I play basketball with woodson from time to time up here at UK... he is very big and very athletic, but I don't know if he is as good at QB as Kiper has him.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He's defenitly got the potential and played very well at times last year. If he puts it all together and becomes more consistent in his decision making and production from week to week expect him to be a first round pick with his size, arm, and mobility. He reminds me of Culpepper and a bit of McNabb.

8. WKUTITAN

WKUTITAN Camp Fodder

Kennan Burton from KY. I've seen him make some pretty amazing catches over the years, but doesn't get the nationally attention due to UK's lack of football tradition and success

9. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I think, if we just suck this year up. Then we NEED to take Glenn Dorsey. He is a Warren Sapp type player and we need SOMEONE who is a playmaker on out DL. If we do fairly well then we should take a Lawrence Jackson, he will probably be out best fit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar