Kiper's 1st mock has Titans taking Boston College OLB Harold Landry at 25

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Landry lit up the combine. A young pass rusher behind Morgan and orakpO is my #1 wish and Landry would be a steal at 25. This guy can really bend around the edge.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

After that combine, I'd be pretty surprised if he were still available at 25. Him or Vea would be a huge get for this defense though IMO.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

41 reps on the bench for Vea. I know this is a Landry thread, but I see mocks now with Vita Vea going top 10. Unless we trade up I think the dream of getting him has died.

He did tweak a hammy at the combine so maybe he will drop a few spots, but not to 25.

Am I wrong at thinking we need quality over quantity this year? I mean, in the Whisenhunt years we needed like 10 rookies to come in and contribute. With the way J-Rob has rebuilt the roster, it seems to me that we just new a few more difference makers. If J-Rob and co. see it the same way, I could see us trading up for an impact player like Vea. He's mentioned trading up several times already this offseason and in the past he's shown he's not afraid to do it.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I still think it's possible he makes it to 25. His 2017 tape is underwhelming mainly due to an ankle injury.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't be surprised to see him move up if a guy has dropped a little. Can't see into the top 10, or even 15 as it would cost a lot though. I agree with your comment though, JR has rebuilt the roster and now it's about getting some quality playmakers. Really going to need some OLB depth though.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I love this article

Todd McShay 2018 NFL mock draft 3.0: Doubling down on stupid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar