Killzone 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Dang, you werent joking about it getting harder...!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah it is hard and I am only on the second hardest level. Higs also get stronger too.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Dangg! I am at the stage where you get the grenade shooter thingy......talk about tough! I get soooo pissed of.

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I've been trying to rent this game from Blockbuster for 5 days now and haven't been able to. It's really starting to p me off.

5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i bought it used for 45 bucks, and love it. controls are a bit hard to learn, but i have been playing call of duty for the last two months. but other then that, the graphics are amazing, and already have unlocked like 7 trophies. i will be spending more time with this game..fun stuff!

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I finished it and overall it was good. My only knock was it seemed too short. I know I would have had a super tough time if I had played on the hardest level but FPS's aren't my thing so I stuck with the lower difficulty setting.

Anyone else finish it yet? The last level when you're storming up the front of Visiri's (sp?) castle was super tough I found. The Higs just keep coming and coming. Also fighting in the room to get the General had it's moments of tossing the controller for me. Especially when the Higs start coming from behind.

I enjoyed the "Electricity Gun" found on the level after the train. That was pretty fun. That and the robot suit you eventually get to wear.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

my god has anyone beaten this game? toughest one i've played in a long time.

i think i'm on the last mission(storming vasari's palace). i'm on the 2nd floor of this room and they just keep coming.

my one major complaint about this game is you can only carry one rifle at a time.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah the last mission was a pain in the %@#!%@#!%@#!.

I haven't played online yet.

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Read much?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar