Killzone 2 in-game screenshot

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They say no load times (don't they all). Also interesting on one impression article I read that one level was 2GBs in size, that is either a big level or an amazing amount of graphics.

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803129p1.html

Also an extended trailer in there with in game footage. Looks unreal.

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Gunny, yes, I was talking about the trailer.

The original trailer is a shorter version of the extended trailer. Everything is in-game. What's cool about the extended trailer is that you can see how smooth you go in and out of cut scenes.

3. i absolutely loved the killzone for ps2, it was my second favorite game ever, and i wish like crazy that i had a ps3 so that i could play this game... now i just have to wait and see if they will ever make it on 360

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You have a better chance of winning the lottery. Killzone is developed by Sony themselves so it is exclusive as long as the sun burns.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

even if Sony wished to license one of it's titles to it's direct competitor, it would surely get crushed by Gears of War and Halo , porting Killzone to 360 wouldn't be worth it

the one title I could see Sony (SCEA) try and cross-platform would be God of War, as there really isn't a similar title available on 360

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sony wouldn't cross platform any game, just for the sheer fact it is made by Sony and going to its rival. As for God of War, why give your greatest game to your enemy?

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

these 2 are making their profits off of software sales and not hardware sales. the (hypothetical) reason to it is that 360 owners that do not want to dish out another $500 for another console, may be inclined to dish out another $60 for a game ....

games aren't system sellers anymore,..... because systems aren't $150 anymore. considering Sony is having trouble moving hardware, they should be looking for ways to move software and sell distributing licenses

9. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Puck, that idea doesn't make any sense. If Sony starts releasing their first party games to other consoles, then what would be the point of buying a PS3? Might as well just pull the plug on the console and become solely a game developer, just like Sega did.

And of course games sell consoles. Or is it a coincidence that the PS2 has sold over 100 million units and the 360 over 10 million?

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ point taken .... and I am well aware of it

and I didn't wholely suggest that SCEA start porting ALL their 1st party titles, but if there ever was a game that could sell regardless of the format, it'd be God of War imo

I was just taking an idea from another poster a step further
    I know it should never happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar