Kick cj bring harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by napier0810, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Wasn't implying it to be a taboo thing, I just don't get into the whole personal attack thing with players. I am very critical of CJ....on the field. Off the field is his business unless it starts to affect his on the field performance IMO. I have seen or heard no indication of that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. CheeseheadTitan

Eric Dickerson....

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Harper ran as timid today as CJ does.

The only difference is Harper can consistently fall forward for 2 or 3 yards.

5. pettso

pettso Starter

He signed a huge deal with 30 out of 31 million guaranteed over the next 3 years after making a huge point to have a lot of money be guaranteed. He got his money then he quit on the team. You really don't see a correlation between getting paid and his on field performance?

6. CheeseheadTitan

I do and it irritates me too, but what does that have to do with him being broke in 5-10 years buying rims et. al? That is my only point.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

While the gold in his mouth tells me he may not make the most sound financial investments, I don't necessarily consider how someone speaks as a reflection of their intelligence, especially when a camera/audience is involved. Every secondary educational institution I've stepped foot in offered a class on how to deal with these situations. A lot of people make a lot of money just coaching people on how to react in those situations. All I care about is that CJ is coached to run the ball!

8. pettso

pettso Starter

Someone said something about him being humbled and since its impossible to humble him now because the FO gave him his whole contract guaranteed I was merely stating that he'll be humbled at some point in the future.

Probably not the most correct thing to say but I do believe it.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Just wanted to add, I don't really know anything about CJ's lifestyle. I do know I have yet to see him make headlines for getting in trouble with police, getting handcuffed by a harlot with a microphone, or fighting in a strip club.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

CJ is actually a real cool guy. I just wish he would get back to his 08 form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar