Kevin Durant embodies the modern NBA franchise player

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

If you are sitting your seat.. get out of your seat on to your knees and bow down to this man:

[​IMG]
    He went to the real UT, not UTjr. He's a man you'd want your mother, sister or daughter to be with. When it comes to putting leather balls in an iron hoop. This man is a master. Kevin Durant.. Remember the name. In 20-30 years, your kids will be talking about the "New Nike Air Durants" and the "Kevin Durant" Cologne. Hell.. He might even have a movie called "Durant Jam" Hanes is considering renaming their boxer briefs to something a bit easier to say: "Durants" McDonalds wants Kevin Durant as a spokesperson for their new sandwich, the Triple Double Mc DuRant. Now that you are done reading this post, you may get off of your knees, raise your head... and sit back into your chair and know that you weren't worthy to sit on your bum and read about KD... You had to do it on your knees. None of us are worthy of being the in presense of the most awesome Kevin Durant.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Durant is good, you know this man.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'd buy a ticket to go see Kevin Durant play basketball in real life, but I know that I'm not worthy to be in his peripheral vision... much less the same building... so i'm left to listen about the guy on the radio... because I can only hear about the great one through the filter of Westwood 1's coverage of the NBA playoffs rather than see the man himself prance up and down the court for the billions and billions of KD fans in the world.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

whats with you and the word embodies?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm high fiving the sh** out of you.

I heard Michael Jordan time-traveled just to study Kevin Durant. Once he realized it was impossible to be as good, he destroyed the time-machine due to it not being worthy of any other cause.

That's in Jordan's book, actually.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I sorta suck at NBA draft predictions, but I remember when everyone said Oden was the best player in the draft, and Durant was a bit of an afterthought, I was way higher on Durant, and said he'd be amazing one day...

Inb4 no pics no proof.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^Yup. Never understood the Oden love. Guess that's easier to say now since he's played like 2 pro games total... but never liked him coming in to the league.

Though his son, Lebron James is ok...

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would not want that man dating my daughter.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Injuries happen. Oden was the right pick. Especially in this generation, you want to grab a guy that can be a great center if you have the chance to.

The difference between Oden and Thabeet is Oden actually had skills. He was already a force defensively and his offensive game had a lot of room for improvement like Dwight Howard's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar