Kevin Dodd is...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thefreak, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

It’s all fun and games until PK loses his media pass.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

lol that would be epic. probably not though, I think he's protected, he has a vote in the HoF committee.

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I’m not sure how it works but I’m sure the Titans have some power here.

If PK can keep his hall of fame vote after being fired from ESPN then he can keep it after being fired from the Titans.

Lol who knows but PK is trash and he knows this will give him attention. That’s all the dude wants. He has become obsessed with attention. That whole Deion Sanders thing was ridiculous. Didn’t even involve him and he had to stick his nose right in the middle. He’s made himself look so bad this year

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

How dumb is this guy? ^

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You didnt even try to answer my question

6. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

I'm sorry but PK comes out looking worse from that exchange.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Titans' Marcus Mariota won't push team for additional help at wide receiver

"Titans outside linebacker Kevin Dodd never got on the field during team drills a day after returning to the practice facility. He remained on the sideline with his helmet tucked under his arm.

Dodd, a second-round draft pick in 2016, skipped the previous three weeks of voluntary practices before returning for mandatory minicamp. Vrabel alluded to Dodd’s conditioning being an issue.

“He was just basically unavailable at some times in practice,” Vrabel said. “We always ask our guys to focus on things they can do as opposed to things they can’t, and I think that through the course of practice, whether that be in an individual drill, if a guy can’t go on, we’re certainly not going to have him go out there in a team period and finish.”

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

LB turned DE and cant keep up with the big boys

Pitiful

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Dodd is the Jonathan Martin of DLs lmao

10. JCBRAVE

seems that way

dude has a lot going against him

we now have better OLB's than when he came in
    he's not athletic enough for NFL it seems
    and now hes got media heckling him lol

I would love for some team to see these red flags and think they could get him for a 7th so they wouldnt have to deal with waivers if they wanted him

beats flat out cutting him in 8 weeks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar