Kevin Byard in 2021

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tbone in TN, Feb 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Haven't you been the one strongly advocating the Defensive problems were due to personnel not so much with coaching?

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yes... lack of on the DLine. You can’t make chicken salad out of chicken poop. But there are some in here attacking the little talent we do have. It’s wrong and unwarranted,

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think the chicken poop was the "DC". Maybe a different scheme or even after consistent failure, try something different. Even if it fails, you're no worse off than not stopping the other team anyway.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’m not trashing individual players. I am saying many people have said that a good pass rush helps out in many ways. You position your statements like you are the only one saying this - so of course it’s valid. I am laying the lion’s share of the blame on coaching as my posts will back up. You should be more careful in reading the actual content of posts and stop “building a straw man” in your arguments. Also, if you don’t reign in that habit of being VERY judgmental, the few remaining posters are going to block you and you will have no one to randomly pick fights with.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Solved that problem by promoting him lol...see how things shake out, not much else to do...hope for a decent draft, improvement throughout the D

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Let me say a few things...

I’m not trying to pick fights. Debate sure! I love to debate or argue whichever word you want to use.
    I hold no personal ill will towards any person in this forum. I don’t take any of it personal. It’s an Internet forum were we give our ideas and opinions about a football team. Most of us are wrong a heck of a lot more than we are right. I guess my posting style tends to be aggressive and confrontational in nature. I will try and work on that. But I’m an old dog. If you knew me personally which none of you do. You would know at would give you the shirt off my back but I would be very loud about it. I have a dramatic personality and that translates in what I write I assume,

I offer my humble apology to anyone who I have turned off or offended. That’s was not my intent. If people block me so be it. I have never understood blocking anyone for any reason to be quite frank. I won’t ever block anyone. Why be here if you can’t read opposing views no matter how poorly structured they may be. Nobody in here is Hemingway.

On that note... I will try and tamp down the ferver.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That’s cool. I just want you to keep your facts straight. You claim I am being unfair to critique players when in fact, I am throwing Bowen and Midget primarily under the bus. I do believe that when several players decline at the same time and the common denominator is the coaching change, then there is enough evidence to convict. Show all the fervor you want, I just get turned off by the judgmental posts - from any poster. I love debate too, but I try to keep it factual and not switch sides of the argument between post. At the end of the day, we are all supposed to be Titans fans and we all show our support differently. Keep on Posting!

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

71304418.jpg
    Titanmark logging in for another fun day on gotitans lol

• LOL LOL x 4
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

@Titanic_Sub s wife. She and I have a lot of fun!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar