Kevin Byard in 2021

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tbone in TN, Feb 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

He could just as easily been talking about communication between players on coverages and such. If they don’t talk it’s a huge problem. Who is the on field defensive QB of the defense? I don’t know. Usually it’s the Middle LB.

I have always thought no matter what you are doing if there isn’t a clear chain of command, no DC, then there is going to be a problem. Is Bowen going to be better now that he has the actual title. Maybe. He might continue the suck. It if we don’t get more talent on that DL it won’t matter who the DC is.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Jayon Brown was the defensive play caller wasn't he? Lost him in Week 11.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Agreed, but persistent communication issues fall on the coaches.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jayon sucked all yr, nothing lost

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Jayon Brown is an elite coverage LB. Some of y’all will eventually figure out how important a pass rush is beyond just sack numbers. It effects the entire defense.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

“Some of y’all” have been saying this on almost a daily basis. This is not a hot take.

7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

No Pass Rush, but even that aside, the only DBs worth a damn were desmond and malcolm.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Dudes literally delusional lol

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

May not be hot but it’s valid. Quit trashing these individual players for having a bad year on a trash defense, Let us see what they do this year.

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

About? What are you using to dispute my take except your eyes? Or how bad the defense was? What? What am I delusional about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar