"Kerry's our starter. He gives us the best chance to win."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

See that's another reason all this Kerry crap doesn't make sense. That was another thing we heard from Fisher was how this was gonna help Vince by watching Kerry manage game situations. So just what is Vince learning exactly? Jeff cracks me up talking about how well the game was out of hand early but not Kerry's fault. When your offense goes three and out three times, gets a pick, goes three and out, has a fumble, three and out, and another pick then yeah I think your QB has a pretty big hand in it. So is this the type of play that Fisher is hoping Vince learns? Did anyone else see how we stopped passing downfield once the second pick happened? Then when we started back was when Kerry couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Yes Vince sit and watch the Guru young grasshopper. This season is the lesson of how not to accomplish victory. Kerry Collins helping to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory every weekend.

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Hahahahaha, awesome.

Won't happen, this is the same stupid coach that kept putting in Mouton to fail again thinking his philosophy of stroking players egos after every boneheaded plays/mistakes will work wonders.

It is his fault, again this is players NOT being focused or prepared.

Same here, at least Dungy has a clue.

He's in denial.

Good.

Bingo

KFC needs to own up to the fact that he sucks.

It is his fault (the three and outs and picks), the receivers aren't making him throw bad passes.

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

The Titans died with Steve McNair

4. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

The thing is, I think Kerry is probably better than Vince but I would still start Vince instead.

1. I could be wrong and Vince could have improved and be better
    2. We learn exactly what we have with Vince and if he is our QB for the future.
    3. Even if Vince sucks, we get a better draft pick without intentionally tanking the season.

So, we learn about our future QB and build confidence, or we learn we don't have a future QB and get a better draft pick.

Kerry was the QB if we were going to win now, but clearly we are no longer built to win now.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Of course you do.

Sounds to me like your a fan of Young and not the Titans. Something I suspect of a lot of people right now.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

This has been my arguement, keeping KFC in there gives us a losing season and no idea if VY is finally ready to step up and become a starter, and missing out on the chance to draft a franchise QB because we're unsure of what that overall #3 draft pick will amount to.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Jeff Feels that if he puts Vince in, it would mean the seasons over. And Eddy keeps saying Vince must suck at practice, and that's why he still isn't in. Yet even if Kerry plays good in practice, it obviously isn't translating on the field. Goes both ways but know. Haters

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Collins need to sit.

]This is insane people i just don't get it at all.If I 'm going to have anyone throwing balls away, throwing crippling picks and going 3 and out, that someone is Vince Young. Collins does a better job reading who is going to pop him on third down than the open receivers. He's the reason the team struggles, cause it's as simple as putting 8 in the box and blitz in the middle to stop the titans.

The titans need a play maker at QB. The titans need Vince.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I suspect you dislike Vince to the extent that you would rather see the Titans go 0-16 with Collins playing like :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: then give Vince a chance.

10. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Vince can get us those W's. He does make some mistakes which he may or may not have cleaned up by now but hey guess what's different between the two? a lil thing called CLUTCH FACTOR and Vince definatly has it. He can make those mistakes and still win.

Also everyone who says oh hes garbage, did you see him in 07? the preseason? oh sure I did...I was happy with his progress bc he was working with 2nd and 3rd string weapons mainly rookies and still doing just great. KC was just lucky that apparently no one knew the name chris johnson last season and he was able to ride him to victory essentially he should give half of his new deal to CJ bc thats who got him the money.:grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar