Kerry Collins 10 Pass attempts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

I want to get at least one thing straight about the reference that I made about KC int in that Ravens game. KC played a damn good game. I just made the reference because somebody claimed that they prefer throw up interceptions better than others. That's all. I'm with another poster...ugly int's are ugly period and VY has thrown more of them as a Titan than KC.

2. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

Right...I didn't make the vids to create any controversy. I just wanted everyone to see for their own eyes that the guy was not horrible in that game. Period.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i want to see VY look good and succeed...but there is no way anybody can tell me that VY is a better qb than KC right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Oh I know you didnt' make them to stir the pot.
    In fact, I'm very glad you did compile them. And I actually hope more of them get compiled and posted on here. I love reviewing video. It gives me a chance to see where each individual player is during the play.
    Like the pass from Vince to LW. The first time I watched the play on TV, I didn't realize that the DE was in Vince's face and was kinda pissed at first that he didn't throw it on the money to LW when he was w.o. right there in the flats. But once I reviewed it, I saw that the DE caused a bit of disruption.
    Likewise for KC's pass, particularly the first one to Nate. I really like where he put the pass; he led Nate perfectly and allowed him to catch it and keep running. Heads up pass play.
    Keep those vids coming.
    And KC played very well in both games vs. the Ravens. In fact, I'd say he's the one that won it for us in the RS game when they shut down our run game. The Ravens dared KC to beat them with his arm...and he did!

5. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

lol stephenson tellin me im startin flamewars when he calls anyone who supports vince "nut swingers"

good call bro.

im tellin it like it is. me saying kerry > VY is an opinion.

you calling pro vincers "nut swingers" is an attack

GTFOWTBS

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

how so. where do you disagree with me? ill be happy to show you that youre wrong

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

TJ stated the other day that he has retired the term 'nut swingers' from the forum. Way to respect his decision by continuing to use it anyway.

8. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

I don't think any posters in the past couple of days have said that...

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

oh my bad i didnt see that he deleted his "nut swingers" post, that he posted LAST NIGHT

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I want to thank you for taking the time to post these videos. It's really awesome to have a quick replay of the pass attempts by VY and KfC. Certainly easier than sifting through a dvr of the game to find them.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar