Kerry Collins 10 Pass attempts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

Well...here's KC's pass attempts. Remember to use the same critique standards that you used for VY for KC.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/163pCheJdqc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/163pCheJdqc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1st and 10 at TEN 26 (15:00) K.Collins pass short left to N.Washington to TEN 36 for 10 yards (A.Schobel). (Nice pass. Led Washington so he could catch it on the run)

2nd and 13 at TEN 33 (15:00) K.Collins pass short left to A.Crumpler pushed ob at TEN 45 for 12 yards (K.Ellison).(Good pass to Crumpler. )

3rd and 1 at TEN 45 (15:00) K.Collins pass short middle to A.Crumpler to BUF 40 for 15 yards (K.Ellison). (Nice pass to Crumpler. Great block by CJ)

1st and 10 at BUF 40 (15:00) K.Collins pass incomplete short middle to J.Gage (K.Mitchell). (Threw right into coverage. Gage was covered over the top and under.)

3rd and 10 at BUF 40 (15:00) (Shotgun) K.Collins pass incomplete short left to C.Davis. (Davis is wide open but KC misses him bad)

1st and 10 at TEN 27 (6:55) K.Collins pass incomplete short right to B.Scaife. (Whoa! KC had a little pressure so he threw it behind Scaife...what???)

3rd and 15 at TEN 22 (6:55) (Shotgun) K.Collins pass deep left to J.Gage to TEN 41 for 19 yards (L.McKelvin). Pass was better than I initially thought. I thought Gage had to dig it up

3rd and 1 at 50 (6:55) K.Collins pass short left to N.Washington ran ob at BUF 35 for 15 yards (D.Whitner). (Pass appeared high. Compare it to passes that Crumpler caught. I'll let others judge it)

1st and 10 at BUF 35 (6:55) K.Collins pass short right to C.Davis to BUF 29 for 6 yards (T.McGee). (Nice pass in the flat. KC stared him down the whole time.)

2nd and 4 at BUF 29 (6:55) K.Collins pass short left to A.Crumpler to BUF 24 for 5 yards (B.Scott). (Nice Pass to Crumpler)

KC actually had 3 bad plays in a row.

Threw it behind a guy when he had pressure! Go Figure!
    Threw right into coverage barely avoiding an interception
    Missed a wide open Davis on a 3rd down play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

in a completely non biased manner, let me explain to you what happened here:

the almost INT.... Kerry tries to thread the needle, he accounts for the player under and the DB over. he does not see the LB comming from the middle of the field. if you are going to throw an INT, i would prefer this pick rather than a pass thrown up like youre playing 500 on the blacktop.

the pass thrown behind scaife is hardly that. scaife isnt running full speed across the field. its a little dig/curl route (w/e its kinda wierd lookin). point is, scaife squares up with collins and collins puts it on his left shoulder.

kerry > vince :(

3. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Can anyone find stats for yards after the catch.

With Collins in, our receivers are able to run after the catch.

Something I never saw with Vince, it almost seemed as once our guys caught the ball, they were hit and tackled.

4. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

Yeah like the int KC threw against the Ravens? That type of throw up...? You prefer those...ok.

5. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

yea or like when VY was like 8 tds for 17 ints... i like that

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

then went 0 TDs for 2 INTs next season until he got injured and gave fisher an excuse to bench him.... i like that tooo

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Every QB throws picks don't single out 1. Young throws way too many and a lot of them are ugly interceptions.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Young completed 12 of 22 passes for 110 yards, a touchdown and two interceptions. He was also sacked once.

9. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Pacman 4 HOF.

Dude, shut the hell up. You're just pissing everyone off and baiting people into flame wars.

10. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Collins and the looked really sharp. Didn't notice it until just now but on that 2nd pass to Crump where CJ threw the block, the guy he blocked almost got to Collins in a OMG that's how Tom Brady got injured sort of way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar