Kenny Britt update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Msut10, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Oops.

I love me some Kenny Britt but I hope that the guy finally gets it together. He could be one of the best WR's in football.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's what I've been thinking. He HAS to stretch and stay loose during his rehab, so I feel like that will go a long way for this guy.

And the guy that compared Kenny to Vince, shut up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Young54

Young54 Starter

These type of articles are expected. No one is going to come out and say that they are BEHIND schedule. We won't know the truth until he is on the field. I really hope it's true tho!!!

Kenny Britt + good knees - hamsting issues - BS off field issues = BEAST!!!

4. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

ya kenny britt stay healthy kick a-- then go to wherevers gonna pay you 3 times more than the titans are willing to offer! cant wait!

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We paid Chris Johnson. Hopefully CJ makes up for his lack of production this year and throughout the rest of his contract. Let's just hope that Kenny can get back to 100%. If he can, we can be real contenders this year with the right defensive improvements and a center.

6. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

if he doesnt then i bet you we never pay any skills position again...kenny will not get signed to us if cj doesnt get back to form

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

That's true. But if he is already running without a knee brace, then I would think that he is on or ahead of schedule

This is what the franchise tag is for.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Stretching has no impact on whether injuries occur or how often. It might help your flexibility and make your muscles loosen up after training, but to prevent injuries, there is no effect.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Stretching properly before practicing/playing can absolutely help prevent hamstring injuries. It doesn't guarantee anything, but it can help.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This may be the DUMBEST thing I've ever in my life seen you say.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar