Kenny Britt sucks thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea come on over

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That was my feeling too a few months back, but he's useless to us if we all keep kicking him when he's down.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

This is what Kenny needs

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I get your point but even when we do support him and this team has supported him , the frustration by lack of production will catch up to him. What bothers me the most is the fact that he has potential but doesn't show any aggressiveness. I was happy he didn't get hurt when it looked like he broke his neck but he has to catch the ball. the first drop, right in the numbers, c'mon man... your getting paid to catch the ball!!!!!

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

That is absolutely the best!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm not claiming he has great stats right now.

I'm stating that he's our #1 receiver.

8. The Hammer

9. The Hammer

You forgot the biggest minus. That he is playing like **** right now. Do not care what he "Can" do. Care what he does. NFL stands for "Not For Long". This isn't a throw-away season for the Titans. We are not the Browns. We are trying to win. We need to put winners in. Not some crybaby who maybe will "Break out at any time" while in the mean time playing like ****.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

If we are going to compete, we want winners and not whiners...... this reminds me of the Vernon Davis and mike Singletary situation back in SF a few years back. KB has the talent but isn't putting it to use. complain he wants the ball one week, drops it the next and the penalties are more than frustrating. He needs to learn the rules before he steps on the field again. KB... you can't hold anyone nor block in the back... got it?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar