Kenny Britt Recovery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cozmicfool, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I think I read 5 100 yd sprints, not 500 yd sprints.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

They had him catching kicks and punts today too.

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I see a lot of people saying "I could run that" and I wouldn't doubt it.

But for an athlete who just had his entire knee reconstructed in the past year and still isn't expected to be healthy yet, he's doing well to be able to run even like you.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Kenny Britt sounds motivated and hasn't been in trouble in months? Next week he'll get caught with 8 pounds of kush and try to evade the cops lol

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You make it sound like he's lucky he can walk. Rashean Mathis was cleared to practice full go today and he tore his ACL 4 months after KB and is 10 years older. How does that make you feel? Everyone who tore their ACLs last year are ahead of Kenny Britt, sadly guys who tore 3-4 months after too. I'll be happy to get 6 good games out of Kenny this year.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No one has a 28 in. vertical one legged. No one, lol.

I don't know what the highest vertical ever is, but 40 in. is outstanding, and 45 is absurd.

Doing 28 in. on one leg means he should be doing 55-60in. on both legs.

I've seen the man play, as tall as he is, with that vertical he would have broken a few touchdown records by now.

EDIT: highest vertical ever is 53 inches.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He wouldn't be able to smoke that in 3 years.

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Jim Wyatt tweeted that he was running 500 yard sprints.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He'd have a helluva time trying though :brow:

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

haha, I was just kidding ... the first tweet (I think from Wyatt) said he ran 500yd sprints. Later tweets said 5 100 yd sprints. Wyatt later realized what it sounded like he was saying and cleared it up.

I knew what he meant the whole time, I was just making fun of him for his wording. I guess I should have quoted the tweet to go along with the post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar