Kenny Britt promises to resurface

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

LMAO. Who said yards from scrimmage? Receiving yards. Britt won. And he had worse QB's.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 2
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

CJ did not have more yards than anyone on the roster...

3. TitansWillWin2

Hmmm. When I used CJ's yards from scrimmage last year to compare him against Gore people, just like you, blew it off. People claimed last year Gore had a great year and was a good RB but CJ wasn't even when he had better numbers. Do you finally see how idiotic and ridiculous you are? If I were you I would just hang myself.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 3
  4. TitansWillWin2

More rushing yards is what I meant. I even clearly stated it in other posts.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

CJ + VICK = UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!! - TWW2 aka Blow Job Betty

Do you see what a ******* loser you are yet???

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

Well considering they never really got a chance, I still believe they could. I know Vick started a few games, but CJ was never really given the opportunity to be the lead back with Vick or the center of the rushing attack. You would need a coach my Chip Kelly to fully commit to it for it to work though.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Says the guy changing his tune, constantly.

You said yards... never specified what kind.

8. TitansWillWin2

When I say yards for a WR I'm insinuating Receiving Yards. Only a moron would assume otherwise. Being that is the most common way to judge a WR.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

So CJ's big record of total yards from scrimmage is irrelevant because he's a running back.

Gotcha. Thought you were big on that, my mistake.

WRs = receiving yards only
    RBs = rushing yards only

Thank you for clarifying how irrelevant that is.

• Troll Troll x 1
  10. TitansWillWin2

No. Receiving is actually a common thing for a RB. Unless a WR is out there getting 400+ yards rushing than it's irrelevant. Are you really this dumb or just trolling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar