Kenny Britt promises to resurface

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Who thought Hawkins was good?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Randy Moss couldnt, so no

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

That would be the only saving point for CJ, **** we need a new HC!

This too!

My god, Bellichec (sp?) would go un-de****ing-feated with that ****ing team, ugh). **** I hate Munchak so much. We could be such a good team with a real coaching staff. Makes me so angry. If we don't fire him I'll lose my ****!

4. CalgaryTitansFan

Sadly this, ugh I hate our coaching staff!

5. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

i want us to keep CJ. he isn't saving us that much money by cutting him, let a new OC come in and design plays to the outside and let greene hit the inside smash mouth style

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

rumors are

rumors I say - talk witout proof ect...

:cj: turning the edge runs inside. Running too darkness.

inother words Bilbo is calling edge running plays and :cj: is turning them inside

7. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

you drunk, bro?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

you must be if you think :cj: is a good RB

but hey if he gets 50 yards on the 20+ carries he will bitch about if he dont get then :cj: will crack that magical 1000 yards

whoop-D-freakin' DOO!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

We need big changes, and very few of them are personnel changes. A real coach could turn us into a playoff team (see Reid in KC, and I don't care how many PB players they had last year, our team is damn solid). Ok, rant time and I'm sorry. Can Locker stay healthy? Doubtful! That said, if he learns from this year and his stupid choices he has a shot! Can CJ1K be good behind a good OL, I think he can. Levitre was awful, Warmack & Swenke (who should have started earlier) will improve. Wr won't have a top 10 OL but they should be on their way... TE with Walker is the most solid we've since crumpler (sp?)? and wright will tear next year up, as will Hunter, good-****ing-bye Britt (who I thought would tear up a contract year and force a franchise tag, **** was I wrong.....). If ATB isn't resigned, big mistake. I think he'd take a home town discount, and is extremely worth it!!!!! We need a rusher on the line, a blocker on the line, and a ****ing RB (even if I wanna keep you, you ****ing suck CJ, 1000 yards, you ****ing suck!. A 3rd could do better!
    We also need a QB (16 weeks+ of Locker is good for me) . If Locker plays a full season we'll make the playoffs! Yeah I'm BOLD! He can be mobile but needs to get smart, much smarter!!! I hope ending this season earlier taught him some, which is possible. It's honestly possible, he should/could learn something from the last 2 seasons!

I want a pocket passer, draft one!!!!!!!!!! That said, I want Locker to come back with the wknowlegde of wtf to do, and become who I think he can.

What pains me most, Theabsolute inasnely ****ing most is if not for the dirty Jets hit, I think we're in the ****ing mother ****ing playoffs. Firsy, this forum should allow swears, second, Locker was leading this god damn team before that dirty, late, non peneakized hit. He was looking like our best QB since McNair, with an injured Greene and a useless Britt.

Screww the majority here, he deserves a shot next year if he larned enough to stay healthy (toomany stupid runs, slide feet first you dick!)! If we could have Locker run safe, CJ and Greene run, with Wright and Hunter and Washington to throw to, we'd be a ****ing amazing offense, You know what it comes down to? That terrible O-Line! Can Munch go back ther and a new HXC pleae :):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the massive rant, it's rare for me but there's a point you break, and fpr me it was a few weeks ago. We HAVE to lose tomorrow, Munchak HAS to go. He can stay with the team, I'm cool with that, but he;s NOT a HC!!!! Put him back to OL Coach and fire Mathews, I'd be happy with that (Or make Mathews (sp?) OLAC!

What do I want to see...? Might be unpopular, here it is:
    Resign ATV (scared he was a oneyear wpndr, but **** I like him!)
    Resign Pollard - Voice of D
    Fdire Munch and everyone outside of Williams (been saying this for weeks)
    Replace Stewart, our OLine is instanytly better, especially after an off season
    CJ is incredibly better behind a better OLine. Honestyly you know he's still descent, behind a solid OLine and he's actually good. A passing game would help!
    Lose Britt, gain Hunter! addition by subtraction, the PLUS addition! Then add Wright (awesome slot!!!), Hunter, keep Washington (always been a fan)!
    Mariani or L. Washington, either way a heavy ST improvement! No De-Reaud, or giving up the first points of the year (another reason Munch has to ****ing go, wow! I could coach better as a 27yo who played LB on a Canadiand HS championship team. **** he blows so hard (Munchak)!!!

Also I just want to say how much our secondary improved. Nobody bitching about overpaying griffin, ATB having a career year, and McCourty at least playing close to his cap hit. What happened? Pollard and his dumb penalties, but that attitude!!!!! I'll take the injures, penalties all day, and sounds like he's smart enough to know Munch needs to go away, he knows what it takes to win !!!!! Not like he won a Super Bowl or anything last year!!!

Sorry for the crazy rant everyone. We're so damn close in so many spots it drives me insane! If the HC is actually smart and we have a good draft, plus a solid HC hire (ala Reid; KC) we could extremely be the playoffs team next year that a lot of us expected to be this year (including myself, thought we'd be there!). I thought we would, but coaching was so bad that it destroyed us, along with the Locker. Munch HAS to go! He can stay here as an OL coach (doubt he'd want that) but if he's the HC next year, I'll have to seriously consider my favorite team (wow is that heart breaking to say, I doubt I consider that, but this ****ing head office needs to get their head out of their ass! Hard, and quickly!)

Next year I want to see: Locker, CJ, Wright & a GOOOD OL. Munch gone, W-Wilson & his guys, ATV, a healthy McCarthy (actually looked like he can, I'm ****ing shocked!), Griffin & Pollard, Casey beasting it with another FA DLine pickup with our guys. We're so close is what kills me. If we get a new coaching staff I'll be insane pumped for next year. If we get a new coaching straff and a great draft, I'll have a 30' penis about next year!

I absolutely hate, hate, hate, HATE, HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE (can I say it more times? In-****ing-finite! times) HATE picking in the top half of the draft. Sick and tired of us sucking, we need a coach so bad it's pathetic. If we can get a new one within the next week or so, I'll be near the happiest poster on this board! If he's from OUTSIDE of the org I'll lose my mind! Honestly, we have WAY too much talent on this roster to suck as much as we do, and that comes down to Munch. I hope you can see this Webster!!!!!!! Ha in division and conference records better speak for themselves, instead of the recent win over Jax, ****ing pathetic!!!!!!!!!

-Garrett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar