Kenny Britt not playing today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

HOUSTON Titans receiver Kenny Britt isn’t playing today vs the Texans after missing practice all week.

Britt suffered a sprained ankle in last week’s game vs the Lions. He said on Friday he remained sore and wouldn’t play if less than 100 percent.

Tight end Jared Cook (shoulder) is expected to play, however.

Source: Titans Insider

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Can't say I'm surprised. What was the over under on the number of games Kenny Britt is healthy for in 2012, was it 6?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The sun also rose today.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

How long does Nate have left on his contract? I think we need to keep him and just keep on developing Wright. I'm so freaking tired of Britt and his weekly injuries/arrests. I supported the guy for a long time, but this is just stupid.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Water's also wet.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Said last week he was useless at this point. Every week, something.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Yeah, it's frustrating obviously, but I can't hate on a guy for being hurt, if a guy's injured, he's injured. Some people are just made of glass, can't really fault him for that.

8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

That's true but I believe the dude has no heart. He's surely not worth making any long term investment in.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Britt is FAR too talented to give up on. Take Fred Taylor as an example. He was often injured early in his career, and ended up having several great seasons in which he remained relatively injury free later on. Britt can do that too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

When I heard Kenny say this week "if I'm not 100% I'm not playing" all I coudl do was shake my head. Somebody needs to show Britt that diagram they showed of Steve McNair back in whatever year it was when he played hurt most of the season. It was amazing, the diagram showed the outline of a human body with indicators showing all his injuries and it made McNair look like a cyborg with battle damage but he kept ballin. We have a shaman in the house so we can ressurect Steve?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar