Kenny Britt is awesome

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Your right, and I'm not one to like long hair on dudes (it makes them look "HEEEY" (if you know what I mean)). But the hair made Tarzan famous, and Fitz makes it work. Besides I know Vince wouldn't do this, because then he cant wear his Titans cap on the sidelines. He loves that hat. I actually wish C.J. would cut that nest on his head. I was really just joking Bud, but really Bud Adams should think about doing something else with his hair.

2. Carp

Carp Starter

I actually think Gage is the one who should move to the slot. Nate is our speedster and our best deep ball WR.

3. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

The problem with Nate is he can't seem to catch the ball. I like what he potentially brings to the table for us but he has to start pulling in more of the balls that are thrown his way.

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Watching the Saint/Pats game really makes me wish we had Roby around for KO/KOR. He ran one back to the 35 and had a big time tackle.

However, I am excited to think about having Britt returning some more after his impressive performance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Fisher said in the presser that Britt is the new returner for now. He's been working at it for weeks and i guess they were saving the best for last.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Punt returner too? I think thats our biggest problem with Special Teams aside from horrible kickoff coverage.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Prob not punt returns, alvin pearman may do those, anyone but
    kevin ka-suckass

8. MDK Titan

MDK Titan This Space For Rent

Gotta love his versatility as he can catch, block and return. He is so damn fluid in his routes its amazing he seems to be one of those guys that are just straight up football players.

9. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

I'm happy with our receivers....finally

Everyone came together on the last drive. Nate sometimes drops balls he shouldn't but he is an awesome blocker. I was very impressed with the size and speed of Jared Cook too....the man is a potential monster.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't know about that but there are adjustments a WR has to make based on the defense. Like knowing when to cut a route off when there is a blitz or setting down in between zone coverage. These are on field adjustments that doesn't mean he doesn't know the playbook.

He had 4 catches for 85 yards in his first nfl game and over 100 yards in just his 4th game. He produced from day one with both our QBs and frankly should have played more especially in those games where gage disappeared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar