Kenny Britt is awesome

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I hope he keeps getting better and becomes a weapon like VY and CJ.

Did that long pass from VY where Britt caught then fumbled count as a reception for Britt?

BTW i think Britt should replace Nate when gage gets back.

2. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Yeah, Britt is looking good. I like his ability to block too. That's what makes him a better fit than some of the other WRs that were in the draft. We got ourselves a good player.

It did count as a reception, followed by a fumble.

I think you're right with Britt replacing Nate. Kenny and Vince seem to work well together, so why mess with something that's working? Nate would be great in the slot and could still see a lot of time. I'd like to see Jared Cook get involved more too.

3. cjohnsonfan

cjohnsonfan loves her Titans

He is good and he's only gonna get better!

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Britt looks like he's on his way to being a star. He's made the most of his limited chances, and better than that he seems to learn quickly from his rookie mistakes. I don't know if he knows enough of the playbook to replace Nate yet, but he is on his way to being our #1 WR soon. I love the trio we have now - Gage, Nate and Britt may not be Fitzgerald and Boldin, but that's a darn talented group. Here's to hoping Vince, CJ and Britt are the new Steve, Eddie and Mase.

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

The kid just damn attacks the football when it's in the air. He catches every ball like it's a 4th and 9 play with the game on the line. Nate is starting to get a case of the droppsies, and agree he should be replaced by Britt when Gage returns. It's no doubt that VY likes throwing to Big Receivers. He likes to throw it up high, and Britt and Gage can go up and make plays in the air. Nate, not so much.

6. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

That TD catch by Britt completely erased that fumble he had. Which I think it was just a mistake....he got so caught off guard by not actually being down when he was on the ground, he was shocked and got up to run and never saw the man behind him coming.

I am telling you right now...quote this post. If Britt matures even more, and becomes a true focus he can easily become the poor mans Fitzgerald, or maybe even as good, or maybe even better.

He is already starting to show signs of throw it up high, i'll go up to catch it.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i think Britt looks more like Andre Johnson than Larry

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Yes...Kenny Britt is owshum!

9. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

So you're saying he could be worse than Fitzgerald, as good as him, or better than him.

I'll take those odds at 100% chance of happening. I'm pretty sure one of those will come true. ;)

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I disagree, but agree.

Nate is leading the team with 5 receiving TDs. Britt has the most receptions. I would like to see the Titans do more 3 man receiver sets. Gage #1, Britt #2, and Washington in the slot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar